In 2020, Crystal City Dental Care relocated to a brand new, larger, state of the art dental facility & remained in the heart of Crystal City.
Here are some of the exciting features of our new office:
- Larger (6 treatment rooms) more efficient workspace
- Modern, comfortable reception area
- Handicap accessibility for all treatment rooms
- Complimentary private shuttle service awaits in front of the building entrance:
*5 stops: Potomac Gateway (2800 Crystal Dr.), Crystal City Metro Station (260 18th St. S), VRE (1716 Crystal Dr.) & the Pentagon (N. Rotary Rd. & S Fern St., across from Slug Line)
- Complimentary Parking validation
- Underground 3 level parking for more than 700 vehicles with elevator to the building main lobby.
- Latest advances in dental technology, such as Velscope, oral cancer screening device, laser, digital radiography, intraoral cameras, the iTero digital scanner and Invisalign simulation technology
For over 20 years, we have provided superior care for our patients here in Crystal City and will continue to do so for many years to come. Our logistics may be changing, but our commitment to offer the highest quality of care has not. We look forward to seeing you in our brand new state of the art facility.
Click here to view the Shuttle Schedule
The Shuttle service is a complimentary service just for the Potomac Gateway Building
2800 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA. 22202
1. The Shuttle always parks in front of the Potomac Gateway Building. (2800 Crystal Drive).
2. Patients can step on board of the shuttle without showing an ID.
3. The Shuttle operates Monday through Friday on all Holidays except Christmas and New Year’s Day.
4. The Shuttle Stops are:
- * Potomac Gateway (2800 Crystal Dr.)
- * Crystal City Metro Station (260 18th Street South)
- * VRE (Virginia Railway Express - 1716 Crystal Dr.)
- * The Pentagon (N. Rotary Rd. & S. Fern St., across fro Slug Line)
5. Driver may take alternate routes to stops if traffic is heavy during Rush Hour.
6. If there is a need to contact the Driver of the Shuttle for any reason, please call the Beltway Transportation office Number which is 301-420-5100, there is someone on call 24/7.