FINANCING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS - ARLINGTON, VA DENTIST - CRYSTAL CITY DENTAL CARE
Dental treatment is an excellent investment and it is important to be able to schedule treatment and care right away. So that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the care you deserve, we offer several financial options. Read about them below and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
We are happy to process your insurance claims to maximize your benefits. Since insurance can be confusing, we ask that you call or contact us with specific questions. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 45 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.
We gladly accept: Cash, Checks, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
As a service to our guests, we are pleased to offer a few financing options to help make your dental goals more attainable. Think of our IHMP, CareCredit, or LendingPoint, as your own health and wellness financing options. Whether it's orthodontics, getting a crown or a general restoration, you shouldn't have to worry about how to afford the procedures you want. That's why we're pleased to accept the CareCredit or LendingPoint and also provide our IHMP as available options for you! These options lets you say "Yes" to recommended surgical and non-surgical dental procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
- Our In House Monthly Payment Plan (IHMP) allows patients to pay in for procedures in 2-3 increments without out having to sign up for a new line of credit or loan. Any payment agreement that is split into 3 payments or more, will include an additional $5 service charge towards each monthly or biweekly payment. Please speak with one of our patient coordinators for more detail if you are interested!
- CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that helps you pay for treatments and procedures for you or your family that may not be covered by insurance. For fees from $200 and up, upon request and approval, CareCredit is different from a regular credit card with no interest financing options of 6 months for regular treatment, and 24 months for Invisalign ONLY. Use it to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance, and special financing options are available that you may not be able to get with other cards. With special financing options, you can use your CareCredit card again and again for your dental needs, as well as at 200,000 other healthcare providers that accept CareCredit
- LendingPoint Patient Financing is a financing solution that allows you to use a loan to pay for major treatments, like Invisalign, with low monthly payments over time. There is no impact to your credit score for pre-qualifying. LendingPoint offers financing options from 24 to 60 months for both Invisalign and major treatments (interest may range from 9.99%-26.99). Now you can start your dental journey to your smile goals with a monthly payment that fits your budget.
As you research and begin your application process, please use the provided links that will directly link your application with our office (especially LendingPoint). If you happen to use a link that is not provided from this site, our office may not be able to complete the transaction. Please contact our patient coordinators to help answer any of your questions at 703-415-0555.
With both CareCredit or LendingPoint you can:
- Start treatment and care immediately and pay overtime
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family.
- Pay for treatment not covered by insurance
- Instant approvals, no activation fee, and no need to re-apply!
Apply in Office: during your appointment time.
Apply by Phone (CareCredit Only):
CALL TOLL FREE 1-800-677-0718 (MUST BE 21 AND OVER)
- Apply with a live agent Monday through Friday from 9AM- 9PM (EST).
- You can call the same number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to complete your telephone application through our easy-to-use automated application system.
All CareCredit needs to complete your application is your:
- Doctor's name, or how you plan to use your CareCredit card
- Date of birth
- Social security number or ITIN
- Net Income
- Housing Information
All LendingPoint needs to complete your application is your:
- Borrower’s Name
- Borrower’s Address
- Borrower’s Date of Birth
- Borrower’s Social Security
- Borrower’s Email (needed for their electronic only statements)
- Household Gross Income